Pages

Monday, July 22, 2013

Bliss Roadies

I have a FB group called Bliss Roadies... it's for all the Journey Coaches in my downline, my stamping friends, and customers! You are welcome to be part of it... just send me a request. Well to get me stamping on a regular basis... I decided to post a challenge every Sunday and everyone involved in the group has till the following Saturday to post an entry!
It's pretty fun... well at least I think so lol, but sometime I even challenge myself... like this last weeks idea, I was saying to myself... what were you thinking? But the card I created is starting to grow on me!

The challenge was to find a gift bag you liked and use it for inspiration for your card! The pic way above is the gift bag... I snapped a picture of it at Target. And the card above is my answer to the challenge!
I used a lot of different FSJ ink colors! Berrylicious Smoothie for the stripes, Watermelon Fusion for the big flowers on the bottom. Orange Slice and Watermelon Fusion for the cut out flowers on the top and I also stamped on the Morning Mist card stock the same flower with Lemon Drop! For the leaves I used Lemon Grass & Kiwi Kiss... wow that's a lot of colors!


Thanks for checking my blog out… Now go create something fun
xox Rose

1 comment:

  1. Great challenge Rose. I think you did your bag challenge justice. You captured the look very well.

    ReplyDelete