Pages

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Birthday Card Challenge!

I am having a ball with my One Journey Coaches Challenge page on Facebook! Each week I post a challenge and then at the end of the month... everyone who participated, even the ones who posted late lol, are put into a drawing for one of Fun Stampers Journey's ATS's... we have over a148 choices so ...wow... I don't expect to run out anytime soon or have a winner who just can't find an artist trading stamp they like! If we aren't friends on FB, you can click on the link above and request to join, and of course I will say YES!
I loved the challenge this week... it was to post a Birthday card for your best friend, I made two cards ...so now my dilemma is which one am I sending!
The one above is featuring some SB dies from their Fall Foliage set... love how they emboss and I stenciled the little lemon grass leave with FSJ Cocoa Powder ink.  I also used Persian Splendor Embossing folder on one of the bigger leaves... love that 3-d folder!
The background stamp is Music Sheet, I love our background stamps, I almost feel like my card is bare now, if i don't use one!
But the coolest stamp is our new Artful Feathers ATS... I love love love it! I have been using it in my art journal and I am so happy with the results on this card! The greeting is from this quarters Hostess set which you can earn free with a $300 party. Pretty easy to do when you have like 6 friends show up for your party!
Here are some closer up pics of the details... it's all in the details!
Journey Glaze and glitter... have to add to every card!
sequins... they are in right now lol
simple journal page using the largest feather from the Artful Feathers ATS... I will probably add more to it... but if I just wanted something quick and easy to divide up my page into four day's of entries... looks cool right!

-->
gThanks for checking my blog out… Now go create something fun
xox Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment