Pages

Monday, January 27, 2014

Sweet Paper Doll

Love our paper doll stamp! It's so much fun to make her clothes and have them match your paper or if you love coloring you have that option too! She has more clothes too... all the stamps I used are part of our ATS line, Artist Trading Stamps... they all fit on an ATC!
What's also fun about this card is my friend Lynn is in Germany for Creative World... the CHA for Europe. I have heard in Europe they often make their cards larger then we do. She needed a larger card using some Spellbinder dies, so I made one for her to take!  Yipppeee my cards in Germany!
-->
G Thanks for checking my blog out… Now go create something fun
xox Rose

Material Used:
Cardstock: Whip Cream, Cupcake Icing
Ink: Pomegranate Splash, Black Licorice 
Stamps: ATS's #84 Paper Doll, #99 Doily Heart
Spellbinder Dies: Fancy Lattice, Labels 29
Journey Glaze
Noir Markers
sequins

No comments:

Post a Comment