Pages

Monday, March 17, 2014

St. Patricks Day Trades

I am lucky enough to host a monthly trade mostly centered around the Holidays. Currently it's mostly Journey Coaches that are participating but anyone can! We have a few dedicated customers that join in and I love it when they do. We are keeping it simple: three cards all the same, Fun Stampers Journey~paper, ink & stamps and Spellbinder dies. 
Created by Misty
Created by Barbara
For right now, until our new catalog is released with our own embellishments and ribbon, everyone uses whatever they have on hand.  If you are interested in participating, which would be really cool... join us on FB. I host an open group page and I always post when the trade is happening.  If you want to participate in the next trade which is Easter Cards, you can notify me on my One Journey Coaches Challenge page.
This months trade was of course St. Patrick's Day! I linked their name to their blog if they have one, so please have fun exploring more of their creativity on their blogs and pages!

Created by Denise
Created by Ruby Martha
Created by Delaine
Created by Lupe
Created by Elena

I was feeling little fancy for my trade so I made a foofoo card!
-->
Thanks for checking my blog out… Now go create something fun
xox Rose









No comments:

Post a Comment