Pages

Sunday, June 22, 2014

Chantilly, VA

We traveled to Chantilly this weekend with Scrapbook Expo! I loved seeing all the trees and greenery. This part of our country is so gorgeous. I have more pics of green and water!
It was crazy busy show because we participated in a Mega Make-n-Take with over 100 people on Friday night at 11pm, we had an opportunity luncheon, Richard taught two classes and there were two sessions at the Create Booth! Wowsers! And we were pretty busy at the booth to top it off . 
Early Birds... waiting to get into the Expo!

Richard's Card Class set up and ready to go!







 





This show had some special highlights ... First I was able to meet one our newest Coaches, Paula Curtis, she lives in Maryland and signed up with me last weekend! I told her we would be in VA this weekend and she came over to the show and took Richards card class! Loved meeting you Paula! I am looking forward to working more with you, Paula and sharing the Journey!

After the show was over we packed up quick and decided to head up to DC to see the sites and be tourist, what an amazing opportunity... visit my blog tomorrow to see what fun we had.
-->
Thanks for checking my blog out… Now go create something fun
xox Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment