Pages

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Fabulous You!

My challenge this week on FB was to use any of our ATS's or artists trading stamps on our creation! I used one of my favorites from the website launch... Fabulous You! She is fun to color and I like the sentiment that comes with her!
One of my fabulous co-workers Gaby, (with one B) was celebrating her Birthday over the week-end and I wanted to make a little something for her.
I used color pencils for her dress and everything else too.
I found these adorable little bags that I used as an envelope at a local store in Phoenix called Melrose Vintage... lovely store with vintage bedding, dishes and antiques along  with an awesome collection of scrapbook supplies and copic markers! I always find something I want there. I found this lovely picture on their website... walking into their store you get this vintage feeling too!
Here's a close up!


















x Thanks for checking my blog out… Now go create something fun
xox Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment