Pages

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Starter Kit Trades

I hosted a starter kit trade on my FB challenge page and whoo hoo! I love seeing how everyone has made theirs! I am posting mine here! The guidelines were as follows:
--> any stamp out of the Starter Kit... using the starter kit colors of ink ... Ink: Black Licorice, Pineapple Smoothie & Blue Lagoon. Stamp sets: Greet & Shout, Birthday Sketch, Banner Party & Damask Print! (there is an assorted paper pack) but the inks are limited to those colors! 
 I am stuck on this adorable cupcake! I wanted to make a long card to mix things up a bit, so this is 3 1/2 by 7 and it fits into a business size envelope! I also included a tag inside utilizing our Ornamental Dream stamp set. (soon to be released) I love the font and the whole zen tangle thing going on! 

-->
Thanks for checking my blog out… Now go create something fun
xox Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment