Pages

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

You Are Invited!

Do you love crafting with your friends where everything's planned out for you and you are catered to? Well this is the event for you! You will receive an awesome goodie bag with stampsets and other cool items that I can't reveal because I have been sworn to secrecy!  You will get to choose between 4 breakout sessions, all your meals are provided, drinks with the President of Fun Stampers Journey, amazing inspiration boards, new product reveals, specially priced bundles... and oh so much more! 
I would love for you to join my group and attend with us... I will save a chair for you! Go now to register at www.funstampersjourney.com & email me you are coming! 
This is an event you don't want to miss... this will be the last event of ours that is open to the public!
 photo SignatureBar_zps9855939c.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment