Pages

Saturday, September 27, 2014

Bow Die...a Must Have!


Can you say BOW die!  Whoo hoo I love all our new dies and my favorite is the bow die. Richard just posted a video on You Tube on how to use it! Check it out!


If you want to order the die you can on my website.

This pic is from our Grand Event. Richard demoed from the stage some of our new product including our new printed paper! Yipppeee we have been waiting and now we have six different packs... at 24 pages each!
The pic I  posted below... is showing the bow off, you too can make this bow at a class FSJ is hosting at the Scrapbook Expo in Mesa, Ontario and Sacramento. I posted links below. Come join us... you will also get to make an awesome color swatch of all our paper and inks!

 










Expo classes



  photo SignatureBar_zps9855939c.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment