Pages

Monday, September 29, 2014

Halloween Trade

I received an awesome Halloween card in the mail over the weekend from Virginia in Colorado! She used our new printed paper and bat die cuts. I love how she painted her full Moon... I can see the craters from here!
I participated in a Halloween Card trade with a small group on FB and it's so much fun to get cards in the mail! This card I received from Faith.. I love how she did the skull with the bling spider. Very spooky card!
This trick or treat card I received in the trade too but it didn't have a name on it. The stamp is very cute!
 This last page is from the trade... I think they used a cricut to cut everything out with... I like the fence! 
                                         













And last but not least is my Halloween Trade! I love that stamp set ... Which Witch? I used a prisma color pencil to color the stripes on the socks... love that green!
 
If you are interested in any of the Fun Stampers Journey  product used... please visit our awesome new website! www.funstampersjourney.com/12

 

No comments:

Post a Comment