Pages

Saturday, November 29, 2014

Camping!

Usually during the week of Thanksgiving  I join my little brother for a camping excursion in Death Valley, CA, the largest national park in the lower 48 states! This year I didn't get our reservation in so we are here after Turkey day! I still made Chris a Thanksgiving card... I can't wait to give it to him! He's a bit rough around the edges but he's pretty sentimental, so I know he will like it and keep it for awhile! 
We barbecue our Turkey so I combined our new Give Thanks stamp set with our Back Yard Barbecue set! I think he's going to like it! I can't wait for our fire roasted turkey! ! 
Here's a picture of my tent all set up and very cozy! 
I will miss having my stepdad, Lambert join us this year... He just turned 86 on Nov 12! His legs have been bothering him so he decided not to come. Cheers to you Lambert, you are the best StepDad ever ❤️ 

No comments:

Post a Comment