Pages

Saturday, November 1, 2014

Count Your Blessings!

It's autumn and time to start thinking of my word for 2015. My word for 2014 was Open... being open to changes, challenges, love and new experiences. It was an easier word then my 2013 word... which was Courage. That one almost did me in.
I am counting my blessings because my faith has brought me through it all!

I have found Pinterest to be such an inspiring place. Everyone's painting jars and decorating them so I thought I'd try it out! My challenge on FB this week was to create something Thanksgiving related: invite, card, table setting or decoration for the season! So this lovely jar is my take on it!
The color are my favorite: Rich Coral and Cool Pool, the stamp sets are Autumn Days and Giving Thanks along with the matching die set. You can get yours here! The jar I painted with some Deco Art chalkboard paint and then brushed some Golden Iridescent Gold over it ... I wanted a more glamorous jar! I would love to know what you think so leave me a comment!

2 comments:

  1. I like it Rose. It's very cute. I am loving Pinterest as well. Hugs~Patti

    ReplyDelete