Pages

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Our Mission Statement!

Have you see our mission statement? I love it's philosophy it's all about creating .... art, relationships, family, inspiration, and empowerment!  I think you are going to want to come along on this journey with us!
We are recruiting our first 500 Journey Coaches at an awesome price of only $150 for the starter kit! How many chances do you get to join an direct sales party plan company on the ground floor? Especially one with such fun, creative,  yummy and delicious product? Our founder and President, Richard Garay,  has an amazing vision for our company with so many cool things planned for our future... I believe it's time for you to take a look at Fun Stampers Journey! I would love to have your join my team today!
www.funstampersjourney.com/12


 photo SignatureBar_zps9855939c.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment