Pages

Saturday, February 14, 2015

Passion for Paper Crafting

I am loving the path I am on with Fun Stampers Journey. It's an amazing company and here's a few reasons why:
  • Amazing vision from our President Richard Garay
  • Awesome product, with tons more coming
  • Best ink, cardstock & red rubber... I have ever used! 
  • Loving support from the Journey Crew
  • Fresh and new!
  • Mission Statement... says it all! Moved by our Passion for paper crafting...
  • Starter Kit is bustin' full of product ... like WOW! it's worth over $500 and it's only $149.99 for the first 500 founding Coaches... and we are drawing near to 500!
  • Yummy & Delicious Tour...6 cities open to anyone
There is so much more so I am inviting you to check out our FB page, our Blog, and our Store and make the decision today to become a Journey Coach, a Customer & a Fan... we want you all! If you have any questions call me! 626-261-3456



Join my team today! I have a spot for you! I am Coach 12!
 photo SignatureBar_zps9855939c.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment