Pages

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Butterfly!

February was a super busy month for me, I moved and I have been crazy busy so I haven't had time to totally unpack... but I did unpack my supplies first. Priorities right! Whoo hoo I love my new place, it's probably the largest place I lived in for most of my adult life, it's bright and cheery and I have two sinks in my bathroom. Whoo hoo how fun is that!
I don't have all my craft-room set-up yet...cause it's going to be in the "dining room" section of my new diggs. It's been awhile since I had time to just stamp but I had this card in mind so I really needed to create it! It was for my challenge last week for my FB page, which by the way you can participate in too... check it out here.
This was the challenge I posted: Going big this week! For this weeks challenge lets do a card that fits in a #10 envelope. Butterfly theme please only use FSJ product ... Especially don't use other companies dies or punches.
The cardstock colors are Black Licorice, Cool Pool and Whip Cream, the inks are River Stone, Cool Pool and Black Licorice. I so love the die and these sequins...aren't they gorgeous? The background was created with our top selling ATS (artist trading stamp) Ink Splat and the phrase if from a really adorable stamp set "Special Lady" it has some really sweet lady bugs.
Some people are asking me about the starter kit for our company, it's a pretty amazing starter kit, with the Journey Grand in it that retails for $139.99! 4 stamp sets, 4 inks, a bunch of other stuff and your free replicated site...you can start selling stuff before your kit even arrives, which is also pretty cool! =)
I would love for you to join me team so lets be on this journey together!

No comments:

Post a Comment