Pages

Sunday, March 29, 2015

Love Our Events

I am posting a few of my favorite things from the weekend! Our new Yummy and Delicious embellishments, ribbon and Yippee ..... my favorite of all ....Bubble Gum Silk!


 
This picture which is pretty impressive... is all the goodies we received and/or I purchased at the event! It's pretty amazing that we have such an haul! I also want to give a big shout out to my friend Jill Walker.. she bought me a bundle and two dies... how lucky am I! 

One of my favorite moments... when our President and co-founder Richard Garay, walked out on stage and welcomed us all to the event! the Stage and props were all sooooo adorbs!

 
Look at all these cute faces! Me and some of my Bliss Roadies, team...L to R: Ruby Martha, Denise, Corey, Delaine and her sister Jaime!

Here's a pic of everyone that was able to attend, except for we are missing two of Nikki's friends. 
Back row: Nikki, me, Corey, Stephanie, Jaime, Ruby Martha, Jeannine,  
& my new crafting buddy Renee
FRont row: Mary, Elena, Delaine, Sandy and Denise! 
So happy so many of my team were able to join me in Phoenix! Love all that pink! 

No comments:

Post a Comment