Pages

Friday, March 13, 2015

Twinchies


 

I hosted a trade on my One Journey Coaches FB page recently and it was so much fun to get these all in the mail! A twinchie is a 2x2 card or more like an embellisment or little pieces of art! The theme was spring and Journey Coaches from all over the US traded... which is pretty cool! It's so fun to see Fun Stampers Journey grow and see Coaches sprout up all over!
These two by themselves are the ones I made with the same stamp set ... Sentimental Prints! Leave me a comment and tell me which one's your favorite!

3 comments:

  1. Ok, I've looked and looked and I really like ALL of them! A few that especially caught my eye: the branch & leaves one on left in middle, and the one with the green gingham bow + SOAR, and the wine glasses one with Best Wishes, and cat with whiskers one, and....yep, I like them ALL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww sweet! They were pretty fun to get in the mail ... they are all so different!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow �� really hard Rose. The kitty, the elephant, butterfly , birds , happy birthday spirals. Okay I admit it, loved them all!

    ReplyDelete