Pages

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

California!

Don't you love road trips in the summer! This one was the perfect trip because I had an awesome chauffeur! The ride was filled with good music and excellent conversation! We jammed packed the three days with visiting my "adopted parents "Henry and Lucy." I have been so worried about Henry cause he is 91 and was recently in the hospital. He was in good spirits so that was a huge relief, I am so blessed to have them in my life.
On Saturday we went to Whittier for breakfast with one of my best Friends Gabby H., and then off to a really fun Copics Class with my friend Nikki! Check out our coloring in the above photo... Learned how to color white fur!
After that we met with 12 of my California Bliss Roadies Team Members and some of Jill Walkers Team! We had some amazing demos done by Nikki, Delaine and of course Corey! He made an incredible Disney Smash book... lots of inspiration for our Disney Incentive Trip! Yippeee! 
 Here's a photo of Nikki's demo showing how to color with the silks and how amazing our new punch system is! 
Close up of my favorite! 

Delaine demoed with our new embossing folders ... All of which I love! Here's a card she made 
And Corey really rocked the demo with his awesome Disney Smash Book! Which I still need to learn how to fold... Can't wait for my lesson! Sunday we spent some time visiting with my good friend Jill before heading home to Phoenix. Such sweet memories to cherish!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fantastic weekend. You are amazing! Where do you get your energy? Love all the demos. So many talented people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww thanks Linda! It was a blast!

    ReplyDelete