Pages

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Coffee Time... Yum!

I love sharing a Starbucks any day of the week with my best friend! Friendship makes everything better. Our friends last through bad relationships, yucky jobs, failing health situations, and of course the good times! So please send your best friend a card, call them up, show some appreciation ... Because you know they are always there for you!
We are making this card for my downline meeting this Friday night! Yipppeee can't wait to see my Coaches and my Friends!
The adorable Starbucks gift card-cup was made by Cindy Bistrow... she sells them on Etsy! Thanks Cindy... you ROCK!



3 comments:

  1. I love this card Rose. I may need to make something Similar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so very cute, Like Ava said, it's totally a case card! Your awesome! and of course I am loving the Starbucks cup!!
    Peace,
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwww so sweet! Thanks Ava & Kristy!

    ReplyDelete