Pages

Sunday, October 11, 2015

Be Brave Campaign

We are hosting a Be Brave Campaign... and gathering cards to create hope! I am inviting you to participate by creating a card with whatever supplies you have in your stash and sending yours in to the Journey Station!



I met with some of my Bliss Roadie Team in Phoenix this weekend and we created this card... And everyone lovely agreed to give it up for the card drive! I am delivering them to the office today!
I used our new glimmer gold splash in the background and you can barely see it but I also stamped the pink ribbon for Breast Cancer awareness!

I decided to make more cards on Sunday and I really like how they turned out! There's a lot of love in these cards! It's easy to create when the stamps and colors all go together.


I hope you join us and send in your own card! Let's spread some love and hope to those in need!

No comments:

Post a Comment