Pages

Thursday, October 1, 2015

Color Crush!


Fun Stampers Journey has an amazing color pallet ... one I that I think is gorgeous. In September, Amanda our social media guru was posting these color crush ideas and I definitely have a crush on B!  Cool Pool and Tangerine Fusion... so yummy together!
So I took one of her jpegs and made it my challenge for this week on my One Journey Coaches Challenge page... which is for anyone! I love to see everyone's creations when we have the same goal... variety is the spice of life! Please join us there and feel free to participate! I posted the card below... I was pretty excited because one of my biggest struggles is to make a Clean & Simple card...and it just came to me! I used our "Love Is" punch cartridge and the phrase is from "Greeting Trends" which has really adorable sentiments!


 The Journey Crew is in Denver this weekend at the Scrapbook Expo... they have the best crops ever so check them out online!
www.funstampersjourney.com/12

No comments:

Post a Comment