Pages

Thursday, November 19, 2015

Platinum Baby!

We launched a new machine in October and I started die cutting with it lately. The feature I love the most is the magnetic platform! It's powerful and has the strongest magnets in the industry! It's perfect for all my dies that match stamps. As much as I love fussy cutting I am pretty happy to diecut my stuff now! 
These doilys ... I think I am in love with them... they are so gorgeous! they were made with our ....yes you guessed it ...Doily Die. We diecut about 20 of them out of Pumpkin Bread cardstock just in time for Thanksgiving.  You can see below what I am using for name cards at our Thanksgiving meal! I love the little journaling card in Cool Pool!




Thanksgiving is only a week away...and I am looking forward to spending the day with Corey & his family...our first turkey day together!  What is your favorite Thanksgiving side? I like dressing best! Yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment