Pages

Monday, January 18, 2016

Be the Journey

Our theme this year is Be the Journey and what better way then to join the Journey! Watch this awesome video posted by our President and Co-Founder Richard Garay! He's a talented designer and the plans he has for Fun Stampers Journey and the crafting community are going to be amazing in 2016!
You might have seen him at CHA, on the Expo Circuit ...maybe even at the Teresa Collins Event in Vegas... he's sharing his passion for crafting at a lot of events and he will be sought after even more now! So today is the day to join ... who can pass up this starter kit...worth over $500 for only $99 only for this month.  I am building and adding to my national team Bliss Roadies... we are on the road to Creative Bliss with Fun Stampers Journey. Call me, text me, look me up ... and join today!
626-261-3456. If you want to create with me... I live in Phoenix and host events at my house and in the community,  www.funstampesjourney.com/12

So if you are wanting to join a crafting community... you have an open invitation from me!

No comments:

Post a Comment