Pages

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Embellishing Gifts!

I so love our dies and our paints ... and combining them on a project for someone special is so much fun! I have a friend and co-worker whose a crafter and a Coach ... who is the sweetest person ever. She makes me laugh when I am cranky, feeds me donuts and candy ... and she took care of me when I had to have some yucky oral surgery done! She drove me for miles and even waited in the dentist office while they were working on me.  I really appreciate her friendship!
 
She is a talented crafter too ... so I knew I had to up the bar if I was making her anything! So... this is what I made her! I sanded it down a bit and painted it with our Butter Cream acrylic paint... die cut a bunch of flowers and popped them up on a scalloped sleeve pocket die cut out of Banana Cream paper. The flowers are all out of our Butter Cream paper. These are the dies I used: Tattered Flowers, Spring Blooms, Journey Bloom Flowers and Pennants...anything else you see is contraband! I added some embellishments, sprayed on Journey Glaze... added a light dusting of Journey Dust ... and wahla.. done!  I love how it turned out!

ps we have a huge recruiting special this month you so don't want to miss... check it out here: www.funstampersjourney.com/12


1 comment:

  1. Hello & love it! Thanks so much again! Now to just print a photo like yesterday! Sending big hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete