Pages

Thursday, June 30, 2016

WOWsers... can you Believe this?

It has been like forever since I have posted ... my crazy life keeps me busy for sure! But I can't not post this... cause it's an incredible promotion and it starts at midnight tonight... if you live in Texas! Fun Stampers Journey is the best company ever for sure! Wowsers this promotion is amazing. The Journey Platinum is an awesome machine on it's own and you will get it in your kit along with all this other deliciousness...so think about it... and hop online and join my team!
I am here for you via a private FB group, texting and if you live near me ... I host monthly downline meetings to inspire and support you! I am accessible by text like almost 24.7 for my downline! If you are more of a ... I can do it myself person ...that's cool too! You let me know what you need and I am there for you!
I support hobbyiest (a person who loves our product and enjoys the perks of becoming a Coach) and the person who becomes a Coach and decides they are going to work the business... like a BOSS! Whoo hoo there is room for both in our flourishing company! Please call/text me if you want answers now: 626-261-3456 or email me for more rosecurtis@mac.com. Love to hear from you!
www.funstampersjourney.com/12

No comments:

Post a Comment