Pages

Sunday, October 2, 2016

WCMD! Yes I Love Making Cards!

I love our stencils and I had a challenge last week... any card using our stencils, or our splashes or both ... so of course I had to use both! 
At first I created a background with our Vintage Screen stencil and Journey Modeling Paste on Rich Coral but the leaves blended in too much so I decided to go with Rock Candy! I used our Silver Shimmer Splash, Dark Roast Silk, Citrus Cooler Silk, Gold Silk and even through on some Cosmic Grape Silk! Love these ... we have like 14 colors of silks and 17 choices in Splashes! 
The leaves I stamped with Rock Candy, and brushed over them with our Brushed Silver PanPastel... our PanPastels are luscious... and add a richness to everything they are used on! 

Here are the supplies I used: 
Stamps & Dies:Autumn Days, Autumn Time, Spirit Animals
Embellishments: Twinkle Trim, Brushed Silver Organza
Ink: Rock Candy
PanPastel: Brushed Silver 



No comments:

Post a Comment