Pages

Saturday, July 8, 2017

Whoo hoo Journey Gel Press!

So love playing with our gel press! Wowsers did you know ... we partnered with Gel Press and we now have our own exclusive Journey Gel Press   (8.5 x 11) and a impressions sheet that was designed by Richard Garay himself!!! Fluttering Hearts! Yes it makes my heart flutter literally but ... that's the name of it lol!
Below I have a bunch of photos of delightful pages I have made so far...this Gel Press is resistible!

Created with Gold Shimmer Splash and Artful Wall Stencil JM-0088

Created with Buttercream, Blue Lagoon & Cool Pool acrylic paint and our Starburst Lines stencil JM-0007
This one is so cool ... I can't remember what I used ... but it reminds me of space!
Buttercream, Sweet Berry & Blue Lagoon paint on Pineapple Smoothie cardstock!
Green Olive, Cool Pool acrylic paint on Pineapple Smoothie cardstock 

This month is a great day to join the Journey so you can purchase everything at 20% off and more ... plus it's double the stamps in any kit you like! We have three so there are lot's to choose from ... but I say go Platinum! Go to my website and click on "Become a Coach"



No comments:

Post a Comment