Pages

Thursday, August 23, 2018

Fangtastic

This is happening ... whoo hoo join us tomorrow ... 11 am California time!
I created a Fangtastic card for this weeks RG Studio 360 Community Page... hope you join us there soon! This digital stamp image has the cutest bats ever... you get like nine on the download and I only used one!

Sometimes people want to know how I create my back grounds... pretty easy ... I just cover a card panel with gesso and then after it drys I add sprays ... I like Art Anthology and Dylusions sprays ... I spray them on a  piece of acetate and then smooch them to the card front panel and  let them dry!
Love that you are checking out my blog... stay tuned for some extra exciting news in the near future regarding RG Studio 360! Digi I used is called Fangtastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment