Pages

Monday, November 5, 2018

Winter Stitch

Awwww love this digi Winter Stitch! So super adorable and I made a sweet little gift card holder which of coarse I inserted a Starbucks gift card into... hello…everyone needs one of those ...right! This is a make-in-take for my Team meeting on Saturday! 
I hope they like it!  I used Tombow markers to color with and the paper ... sigh... really cheap, sad to say, only printed on one side, so I won't recommend purchasing it from where ever I found it lol, paper stash right, we all have one!  
If you choose to purchase from me please add rosecurtis for the Studio Designer name
The download comes 5 ways ... you can see I resized the sweater... that's what I love about digi's ... you just can't do that with the common stamp! 

Winter Stitch Digital Download purchase includes files in 5 formats; Regular PDF, Outlined PDF, Mini PDF, SVG & JPEG! Instantly after checkout, you will receive the digital files so you can start creating projects right away! If you have a digital die cut machine you’ll love our digital downloads.

No comments:

Post a Comment