Pages

Saturday, September 12, 2026

September Free Rein Trade – Fall Tags! πŸ‚

I run a trade over on Facebook, and honestly, it’s one of my favorite things to do!

The idea is pretty simple. You only have to make two projects each month, and you send them to the addresses I give you. In return, you’ll receive two handmade projects in the mail from other participants. It’s a fun little surprise every month!

I call it the Free Rein Trade because there really are no rules when it comes to what products you use. You can use anybody’s products, mix different companies together, use whatever you happen to have sitting on your desk—you name it. It’s completely up to you.

And you get to decide what you want to make, too! You can make an ATC, a tag, a card, or even a Memorydex card. Whatever floats your crafty boat!

September’s Theme: FALL!

Of course, September’s theme was fall, however you happen to envision fall.

I decided to make a tag this month. And I have to tell you, I really do love making big tags.

There is just one tiny problem…

I ALWAYS forget that I don’t actually have an envelope big enough to mail them in. 🀦‍♀️

So, inevitably, I get to the very last minute and realize, “Oh crap…how am I going to mail this?”

Yep. Time to make an envelope.

So I grabbed a 12 x 12 piece of paper and quickly made my own envelope. Crisis averted!


We had five people participating this month, including me, so I decided to make one for everybody. Technically, I only needed to make two, but once I got going, I figured, why not?

I hope everyone enjoys them as much as I enjoyed making them.

I had so much fun creating these tags! I used sprays, stamping, and a bunch of crafty goodness to get the look I wanted. I also posted several videos over on my YouTube channel showing how I made them, so if you want to see the process, you can check those out.


There’s just something about playing with sprays and stamps and watching everything come together that makes me happy. And fall is such a fun theme to work with!

So…what do you think?


Do you like how my fall tags turned out? πŸ‚

And if you’re a crafter, would you enjoy being part of a trade where you get Free Rein to use whatever products and make whatever project you want?

Let me know! I’d love to hear what you think. 🧑


No comments:

Post a Comment