Pages

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

FunStampers Leadership Meeting


Once a month the FunStampers Leadership under Richard Garay get together to make cards, trade cards and hear some inspiration from Richard. He gives us cool awards, we eat, laugh and make stuff...with pretty paper, glitter and punches...what more could you ask for? The owl card is utilizing one of the new chipboard sets... how cute is that!

This month I won a cool award from Richard... very sweet of him and his wife Gabby, I won the heart of the business award...which means I get $25.00 dollars of SU stuff... very cool. Then to top it off... they put everyone's names that won that award in the last 4 quarters in a basket for a cool stamp set called Good Friend. It has a sweet bird too! And yours truely won that too! Wow what a lucky night for me!
Jill and I won for top sales for December... tough month for us all! Thanks Richard for the really pretty pencil case... patterned after my favorite paper... Raspberry Tart!

Terri, Raquel & Lisa had the top sales for November... they ROCK!!!




And ... a cute picture of Richard as he demonstrates for the free workshop... which drew a big crowd of over 25 people! He is so talented... people will drive for miles to participate in his workshops... my friend Cheryl (bottom left) drove over from the the west side!

No comments:

Post a Comment