Pages

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Redeeming myself!


Yikes... I just realized I can't even use the stamps in the pink card I posted yesterday...they are no longer available as of Jan 18th! What was I thinking... um.... I was so unhappy with both of those cards that I had to redeem myself! I realized this morning that one of my students had asked me to make a birthday card for her... her only request was that she liked purple! So in 10 minutes I whipped this one together and snapped a picture! Not bad for a rushed, half awake creation. I have to tell you the student was delighted. I was a worried it might be too girley for her but she said it was "beautiful"! And so I am redeemed.... now to figure out another card for Saturday's Valentine class...drat! Please someone send me some inspiration!

1 comment:

  1. See comment from Valentine card picture post...

    ReplyDelete