Pages

Sunday, January 25, 2009

How cute are our bags!!!



I want to share some pics from my Valentine Party on Saturday morning... wish you could have been there! We had a lot of fun and can you believe how sweet our bags turned out! If you want to make your own, you can find the directions at this blog, The Inking Addict


These were my door prizes... so cute! I just love my Big Shot... I can do so much with it and I can use other companies stuff like nestabilities.. I used it to make the hearts you see on my cards!

Mary's card... she wowed me by adding glitter all the way around the heart!

How cute are Millie and Mary... my favorite stampin buddies! They only yell at me when I forget to give them tips like using punches upside down and lining up the ruffles on the scallop punch... you know stuff like that!

No comments:

Post a Comment