Pages

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Happy Birthday Chondra!


There is nothing like celebrating Birthdays with girlfriends! I love birthdays since I didn't get to celebrate them as a kid...so my first Birthday was when I turned 30! Tonight I was able to celebrate my friend Chondra's Birthday along with my friend Susana.... see our cute picture!
Look how cute the Birthday girl is with some of her presents....she love's owls!
I am so glad I can make cards for my friends too. This one in particular I actually made 4 times before I was happy with it!

I am in love with SU's sage shadow color...and this stamp set, Organic Outlines... first time using both!!!
This was my first version!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for celebrating with me. I loved my card and gifts, but most of all, I loved seeing both of you and catching up.
    My card is beeeeeeeauuuuutiful!!!!!
    Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are soooooooo welcome! I am glad you liked my card! :-)

    ReplyDelete