Pages

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Last Day to Order!!!


By Sue Brown, Stamp Set Love You Much... So many ways to use the Valentine Bundle!

Saturday, January 31, 2009 is the last day to order the Valentine's bundle at 20% off! CLICK HERE for more info and let me know if I can assist you in ordering your bundle today! You will still be able to order everything separately after today ...just it's so cool to get them at the bundle price!
Here are some amazing and really cute cards from Cathy Bells Card Swap that I participated in... so much fun getting cards in the mail! I hope I get everyone's names right! Enjoy!

by Jennifer Valeri from Clovis, CA! I like the double hearts and her cute matching envelope!



By Wanda Shoaf, Stamp Set- Love You Much! Those double scallops are so cute!



By Jami Levy, Stamp set- Love You Much! How sweet is the Candy Lane Designer Series Paper!


BY Clarissa Sherrow, Stamp Set- Happy Heart Day! I love her color choice... Barely Banana & Cameo Coral

This is probably my favorite! By Alice Escobedo also from Clovis CA, Stamp Set- Loads of Love... so sweet how she stamped the truck out of the DS Paper... very cool idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment