Pages

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Angel Basket


One of my friends and co-workers is having a special event for a daughter whom she wants to remember in a very special way. She is having a party for 40 families and she decided on baskets to decorate her tables... something each family can take home in memory of her daughter. She loves angels and roses and both remind her of her daughter. We looked through the SU catalog and she picked out colors and designer paper, and some stamp sets so... this is what I came up with... I have two versions of the angel and saying... so let me know which one you like the heart background or the oval background... ummm I wonder which one Arminda will like? I like the heart background best but that will take more paper!

1 comment:

  1. Arminda loved the basket...Yahooo! And just like Monica... she liked the heart one best! Ok well only 40 baskets to go!

    ReplyDelete