Pages

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Decluttering!!! OMG!



Yep that was my desktop... I was soooooo bad about putting stuff away! I would clear off a space about 10 x 10 and make a card there. Please remember it didn't look this bad every day!
Of course I need more room but till then I have to be responsible for what I have! So today I decided to clean up the area! Yahooo it feels so good...you have to try it too!


Do you loose your scissors and your tombou glue like everytime you put it down? Yep me too so I am going to try these little baskets ...hopefully I can train myself to put them back in everytime!

Ok so what does my desk top look like now??? Drum roll please..... lol... aren't you feeling proud of me now!

2 comments:

  1. WOW!!!! I think that's the cleanest, most organized I've ever seen it. It is beautiful!!! Doesn't it make creating that much better! I guess I will have to come over and stamp now that we can both sit at the table...lol! hehe
    You did an amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is what my 20 foot workspace looks like all the time! My hubby is amazed I can get anything done, lol.

    ReplyDelete