Pages

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Another Birthday Card



Lot's of Birthdays coming up... this card is for Lucy, my stepfathers ex-wife! She is so loving and kind ... we first met on Mother's Day two years ago after my own mom passed away and Lucy took me right in and made me feel part of her family! My Mom had 5 children and my Step-Dad had six of his own... so wow... that's eleven all together... no Brady bunch here! Well anyway I never really met my Step-Dads children until two years ago & they are all pretty cool!

PS everything on this card is made with the Big Shot! And by the way did you notice the scallop punch....new from SU... don't tell anyone but I had purchased Martha Stewart's scallop punch before... cause I just loved the scallop with holes... and boy was I disappointed...hers only works with designer paper...ya know the thin stuff... well let me tell you Stampin Up's Eyelet border punch works on card stock too... and you know how thick and luxurious Stampin Up's card stock is!

No comments:

Post a Comment