Sunday, March 8, 2009

Creating gives me peace!


I know we lost an hour last night... but I stayed up late... until 1 am creating cards... made me happy... I look at my new cards on my cabinet and I just smile... they cheer me up! Take a look and please make a comment so I know which one you like best! Come on now ... I want to hear from you! If you comment your name will go in a 'basket' and I will mail the winner... your favorite card! I will draw names by random and will let you all know by Friday the 13th!

This is the first card I made yesterday... I just wanted to make a fun card... I love the bright color combination.... wow... six different colors of ink! And please notice the texture on the orange base card! I read on someone's blog to spray my paper with Stampin Mist before running it through the Big Shot... and wowser... that really makes the texture pop!


I have a friends Birthday coming up this week so I was playing and planning for her card and I used one of SU Spanish stamp sets... did you know that Stampin Up now has a complete catalog in Spanish! You can download the catalog here. (PS don't tell anyone but I used Martha Stewart ribbon on this card but I am disappointed ... her ribbon is so flimsy!)


This card especially makes me happy ... I made my own designer paper with the outline flower stamp! This stamp set is one of SU two step stamping sets called Dream A Little. This beautiful stamp set you can receive for free when you host a party that brings enough orders to bring you to level three. Check out Stampin' UP's Hostess Benefits here!