Pages

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Creating gives me peace!


I know we lost an hour last night... but I stayed up late... until 1 am creating cards... made me happy... I look at my new cards on my cabinet and I just smile... they cheer me up! Take a look and please make a comment so I know which one you like best! Come on now ... I want to hear from you! If you comment your name will go in a 'basket' and I will mail the winner... your favorite card! I will draw names by random and will let you all know by Friday the 13th!

This is the first card I made yesterday... I just wanted to make a fun card... I love the bright color combination.... wow... six different colors of ink! And please notice the texture on the orange base card! I read on someone's blog to spray my paper with Stampin Mist before running it through the Big Shot... and wowser... that really makes the texture pop!


I have a friends Birthday coming up this week so I was playing and planning for her card and I used one of SU Spanish stamp sets... did you know that Stampin Up now has a complete catalog in Spanish! You can download the catalog here. (PS don't tell anyone but I used Martha Stewart ribbon on this card but I am disappointed ... her ribbon is so flimsy!)


This card especially makes me happy ... I made my own designer paper with the outline flower stamp! This stamp set is one of SU two step stamping sets called Dream A Little. This beautiful stamp set you can receive for free when you host a party that brings enough orders to bring you to level three. Check out Stampin' UP's Hostess Benefits here!

2 comments:

  1. I have to say I have two favs. My first fav is the "live with passion" card. I love that stamp set!

    My next fav is "birthday wishes". The flowers are very elegant looking.

    You have so many nice entries on your blog. Keep up the great work!

    Di

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Di,
    My friends have a hard time leaving their comment here so here's what they emailed me:
    Hi Rose,

    I like all 4 cards they are great.

    Sharon

    Hi Rose, cards are all beautiful - my favorite is the hummingbird card. Great job - now get some sleep !!!!!!!!

    Gabby H.

    Always have problems leaving messages on a blog – don’t know why??



    You were a very busy girl last night – they look great – good tip on the spay mist – love the textures you get from the big shot…hmmmmmm

    Have a good Sunday, I am sleepy!

    xoxoox Cheryl

    ReplyDelete