Pages

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I am loving cardmaking!


I don't know whats happening... but I would rather stay home and create cards! I have been leaving work early and coming home and getting my mojo on! I decided to start selling my cards and in two days I have sold nine cards at work! Yahoo... I even got some request! I love this butterfly stampset called Flores sauves... it is actually out of the Spanish Catalog page 26, & don't you love that vibrant ink... it is SU's Orchid Opulence. I layered the middle butterfly and it is covered with crystal effects and dazzling diamond glitter. (which by the way you can't live with out!)


This card I cased from Jessica over at Scrapping. photos.life I like hers better but 'caseing' other peoples cards teaches me new ways to put a card together! So go on now... case someone's card and create something new!

No comments:

Post a Comment