Pages

Saturday, May 9, 2009

A Stamping Saturday!


Happy Mother's Day to all you wonderful Mothers out there.... I no longer have my Mom... but I have a few wonderful women that have adopted me... and this card I made for Lucy, she is a sweetheart and a very loving woman. I used the stickers from SU's Sunshine Garden Simply Scraping kit... way cool cause they coordinate everything for you and the stickers are so much fun!



I keeping raving about the Pink Flamingo designer paper ... I love it! I used it on these three cards! Did you know for the month of May you can buy three Designer Paper packs and get one free even if the free one cost more than the ones you purchased? So if you been wishing for the new texture papers... now it the time!

The special is just perfect for National Scrapbook Month, so don't hesitate to call me if you scrap or your best friend does!

No comments:

Post a Comment