Pages

Monday, July 6, 2009

FunStampers Leadership Meeting July


Yippee we stamped and had fun up at Richards for the whole day on Friday! We were able to try out the new Movers & Shapers Curly Label Bigz Xl Die We made four cards ... my favorite was the star one using the new in colors suede and curry...so soft and pretty! Sorry not the greatest pic of the cards!
We also made a really helpful tool to for demonstrating the punches... this way you can see the exact shape and size of SU punches which by the way are the best I've used... look out Martha Stewart! I can lay out the punched out shape over an image and know if it will fit or not!

I was also lucky enough to win this awesome two drawer box made by my talented Upline Richard, I won for top sales in June... thanks to all my wonderful customers and party hostess's Gabby & Tracy!
Congrats to Cupcake Gabby who also won for June!

This is cute pic of some of our Funstampers Group in Action! Great smile Kai!

1 comment:

  1. You deserve it all Rose, for your amazing talent, and your willingness to share!

    So proud of you always!

    Richard

    ReplyDelete