Pages

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Clear Emboss/White Craft Wash


Here is another technique for you just in time to create your Christmas cards with... you have started on them right? Keep in mind the Holiday Mini has some awesome new Holiday stamps including a really cool Christmas Tree diecut for your Big Shot! You can see how it turns out on the front cover of the mini... another reason to download it... if I didn't mail you one. As soon as my 'O Christmas Tree Bigz XL' arrives, I will post some pics of the Pop-up Tree!

oh so you are still wondering about the technique? Leave a comment and I will email it to you!!!

3 comments:

  1. Love it! It makes the Christmas trees look so "frosted"... great job, as always, Rosie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to know how to do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Toni,
    If you send me your email, I will tell you how to do that technique! I can't access your blog!

    ReplyDelete