Pages

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

My Blog Banner














Stampin' Up! released My Digital Studio on Sept 1st., for everyone... and it is sooooo much fun! I used it to create my blog banner! I am thinking there are tons of ways to use it besides scrapbooking or mass quantities of cards or invitations! Think about any kind of advertisement, business cards, post cards, business flyers, coupons, calendars, family or business newsletters. Basically anything you want to look  pretty & professional to send or give out. See more about the downloads and My Digital Studio here. The ribbons and buttons you can instantly download to use or they are part of the digital software too! Now you too can have those perfectly tied bows!

Let me know what you think about this banner!

No comments:

Post a Comment