Pages

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

New Product! Yippeeeee


I am so excited about the coming Occasion Mini from Stampin' Up! Besides the cool new punches and beautiful paper, buttons and brads... clear stamps and so much more... they also have the sweetest little bird chipboard books! Birds are so popular right now... you probably are seeing them everywhere not just on stamps but on clothing, notebooks, towels... even robes! I personally love birds in all the different shapes! Now recently I had new neighbors move in, and I wanted to welcome them in some way! Soooo I got some inspiration today from a Christmas Craft book and I made the bird you see all from Stampin' UP! stuff... way cool huh! Hope my neighbors like it as much as I do!

SU ink: Soft Suede, Pretty in Pink
SU Cardstock:  Very Vanilla, Dusty Durango, Not Quite Navy
SU buttons: Button Latte,  Fresh Favorites I
SU Stamps: Trendy Trees, Jumble Alphabet,  (I used a tree top to get the feather effect!)
& Very Vintage wheel coming out on Jan 5th!
SU chipboard: On Board Bird Book (you get 8 birds for only $4.95!)
SU:5/8" Chocolate Chip Satin Ribbon (also coming on Jan 5th)

No comments:

Post a Comment