Pages

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

One More...



A Cardinal ChristmasI like using a brayer with stamping... it gives it a totally different look. With this card I brayered on Tempting Turquoise all the way down the top note card, (a diecut from SU) then I brayered on Not Quite Navy ... but only 2/3 of the card so the bottom is lighter. I had attached a post-it-note circle for where the moon is! After I was done with the brayer, I filled in the white circle with So Saffron using a dauber. Lastly I embossed the Tree and the sentiment. The tree is from the SU set Lovely As a Tree and the Merry Christmas is from the SU set A Cardinal Christmas, which I didn't even use this year but the bird is pretty sweet and fun to color with watercolor paints!
So here are few pics of the tools I used to make this card! Enjoy
Brayer And Rubber Attachment

Sponge Daubers 




No comments:

Post a Comment