Pages

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Valentine's Day Comes Early!


So many ways to use the same stuff! You are getting a sneak preview of the new clear stamps! This set "I Hearts" is so cute! It also comes with the wood backing if you prefer. We used another new set called well scripted don't you just love the swirly letters! Now the punch we used is very exciting because you will be able to get it for free... YEP ... for free when Sale-A-Bration starts. Don't forget when you spend $50 from Jan 5th- March 31you will receive anything form the Mini-Occasion catalog for free!
Oh and by the way... this card was designed by Becky Valverde, she is Stampin' Up Demonstrator and lives in La Verne if you are looking for an awesome Demonstrator!
Promotion Dates: January 5-March 31, 2010
Promotion Details
Our Sale-A-Bration promotion gives reason for everyone to celebrate!
Customers: Receive a free Sale-A-Bration product for every $50 purchase (before tax and shipping).
Hostesses: Receive a free Sale-A-Bration product for every $300 in workshop sales*, in addition to our regular hostess benefits.
And here's a pic of me working on the card =)

ps let me know how you like my new blog banner... I created it with SU's My Digital Studio!







1 comment:

  1. Love the banner and the new look to the page...making Valentines (even though they look great) kinda freaks me out!!!!

    ReplyDelete