Pages

Monday, December 21, 2009

Wahoo... love this punch!


OMG I am in love with a punch... this punch will be available to you on Jan 5, 2010... but I get to play with it now! This is just one of the special perks of being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I get to order product in advance of it's release date and to top it off at a special discount too. Ok back to the punch, isn't that bird sweeeeet? It's called Extra Large Two-Step Bird! This totally cool punch gives you the branch, the bird and a wing. I don't think you will be able to live without it! lol

SU cardstock: Real Red, Soft Suede, Gable Green, Handsome Hunter, Whisper White
SU ink: Craft Real Red
SU Stampset: All Holidays, Extreme Elements (dots on the wings)

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I just wanted you to know that your project will appear on the Yahoo Group Late Night Stamper’s blog finds of the day for December 21. Want to receive your own copy of the blog finds of the day? Join us at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stampinuplnstampers/ or visit our Blog Finds of the Day Blog at http://blogfindsoftheday.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I definitely have to CASE this!! I love the punch too but wouldn't have thought to do this with it. Thanks for the inspiration.

    Carey Rogers
    aka Roscoe's mommy

    ReplyDelete