Pages

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Kind & Caring Thoughts!


I love this stamp set! I was messing around last night (with ink and paper ... get your mind out of the gutter lol) trying to learn how to do the Joseph Technique... but before I read the directions correctly I decided to leave this one as it was... so pretty! I sprayed it with SU glitter mist! The light reflects off it ... so it is difficult to take a photo that does it justice. The stamp set is one you receive free it you have a workshop or order worth $500 or more! Plus you get $60 worth of free product, anything in the catalog... way cool...and just think if you did this during Sale-A-brations... you would also receive 10 free stamp sets from the Sale-A-bration catalog! Anyone up for a catalog party or in home workshop?


Ok now for some pics of my trying out different inks, embossing powder, and a brayer! You slide ink pads across  glossy cardstock and then you emboss a stamp that has lots of ink surface... or a thick image. Then after you melt the embossing powder you take a darker ink and brayer the whole card! So you will have to come back tomorrow or later in the week to see the card I made using Joseph's Technique and the stamp set Kind & Caring Thoughts... I am very pleased with the finished results!

























Here is a sneak preview! First pic is the glossy paper with ink smeared over it! The pic at the bottom is after I have brayered in Soft Suede.. looks pretty huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment