Pages

Saturday, January 23, 2010

I love my Company!


As usually SU is stepping up to assist others! Stampin Up is already a pretty generous company to it's demonstrators and in assisting Ronald MacDonald House! Download the flyer to see what stamp set is assisting Ronald MacDonald Homes. SU has a commitment to make an annual contribution of $100,000 to RMCH! Thats pretty impressive. Now they are going to assist Haiti!

Haitian Disaster Relief

From now until February 28, 2010, $2 from every I {Heart} Hearts stamp set we buy will be donated American Red Cross’ Haiti Relief and Development Fund. The Red Cross is already well-established in Haiti, and this money will be used to provide immediate relief and long-term support through supplies, technical assistance and other support to help those in need.

Product Name
Item #
Price
I {Heart} Hearts – clear-mount
118571
$18.95
I {Heart} Hearts – wood-mount
117010   
$26.95
    If you click on to Shelli's blog you will see what the employees of SU did to assist Haiti just this week! I really appreciate being associated with such an amazing and giving company.... and that's just one of the reasons I am proud to be a Stampin' UP! Demonstrator!

No comments:

Post a Comment